Monday 7 September 2009

theme color for my wedding!!! hehe~

MyEm0.Com

huhuhu finally...i already decide theme color for my special day..it is 'Black+Red'!!! very nice and vogue color!!!..hehehe....cant wait for the day!!!...hehehe...so my bridesmaid is my best of the best of the best Fren..."Ct"...so i have to buy for her "kain ela" and she have to tempah by herself la...hehehe!!! and for hantaran i decide to used same color also...my hantaran is five item..which is sirih junjung,handbag& wallet,perfume,watch,maskahwin+hadiah for batal wuduk...hm simplekan???...for akad nikah, i decide to wear kebaya,white color...sungguh suci sungguh ayu!!! weee!!! and than for mlm berinai i choose "arabian night" as a theme...hmmm canela rupenye ye...and of coz la best and unique!!! so after raye aidilfitri,i will tempah wedds card,i buy the cheaper one...xnak bazir2...so i can distribute to my relative and guests...oke so for those want to attend my weddings,pls leave ur home address ya!! hehehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment